Saturday, February 13, 2016

Olivares Organic and Natural Products Review


I Received this sample products from Ms. Jenie the Raising Hunter, I'm not able to use these products immediately because I want to consume first the current products that I have use.

The Olivares products are pure organic and natural, and I used the 3 products for 1 month.

Singkamas Pinya-Paya (135 php)
This is a flawless whitening soap, I love the effect of this on my face. I applied this every morning and the evening. I like the outcome of this soap into my face is so soft and it feels like calming. The smell is good. 

Singkamas Pinya-Paya (135 php)

Berry White Ultra Whitening Soap
This soap is also good but I don't like the smell, and natutunaw sya, the texture also not good it's like there's a sand when you use this. But I think it's a normal naman siguro yong amoy nya kasi nga natural and organic sya. I was not able to consume this kasi di ko kaya ang smell.

Berry White (135php)
Eco Deo Spray
No synthetic chemicals, no aluminum or estrogen mimickers, vegan, no animal testing, and gluten-free. 
These is with organic whitening actives for women and men. I used this for almost 3 months na, matagal syang maubos. When I used this it's like a water as in wet and no smell also, after a month of using this, it's effective for me, my armpit before was darker after giving birth to my son but after 3 months of using this I notice that my armpit became whiter than before. Kaso the problem nagpapawis nga lang ang armpit ko :(

Eco Deo Spray
 Lotion Mega Rich and Age Defy Moringa 
Mega Rich: Antioxidant Goat milk lotion. Enhanced and made so rich and silky with the traditional blends of plant actives in Mushroom and Sour Soup (Guyabano). It is a power herb skin recovery if your skin is dry it helps to revive your skin. I like this because it helps to instantly soothe, smoother and more nourished, moisturized your skin.


Phyto Active Botanical Toner Mist
If you have an acne, oily face, any problem of your skin this one is nice, I used this every morning and evening also, after using this my skin became smoother and no more oily na. Unlike before na super oily ng face ko but when I used this di na masyado at okay na okay sya.




We all know that Organic product is really good and there always a good benefits by buying this. We want to do the right things specially for our body, we want the safest products for our health. But most of the organic products are pricey but its not about the price but its about the effect of the products on our body after using of those.

For more about the Olivares Organic and Natural Products you can visit here:
http://www.olivaresorganic.com/ 
Email Address: Olivares.farms@hotmail.com
Contact Nos: 0916- 433- 0688/ 0928- 811 -0544

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have heard of the Olivares Organic products and the singkamas-pinya-paya is an interesting combination for a whitening soap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I have heard of the Olivares Organic products and the singkamas-pinya-paya is an interesting combination for a whitening soap

    ReplyDelete