Saturday, February 13, 2016

Healthy You Products Get into the Wellness Habit


Last December Robinsons Supermarket was one of our Mommy Bloggers Philippines sponsor, We're so blessed to receive these  following products from Healthy You.



















This is my first time to try these products and honestly this is new for me so I couldn't wait to try this and finally l used this on new year's eve.

During our preparation I opened these Mix nuts and Trail Nuts, while cooking and cleaning kumakain ako hahaha! Even my brother and sis in-law love thess nuts.




MIX NUTS-  it is also contains High Protein, Heart Friendly, Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.

Healthy You Mix Nuts

TRAIL NUTS- When I saw these pack of Trail Nuts I'm so trailed to see what's inside of this, and yeah I love the Trail Nuts with Raisins and Nips, and looks cute.

Trail Nuts it is High Protein, Heart Friendly, Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients: Roasted Unsalted Almonds, Skinless Popbeans, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Toasted Cashew Nuts, Hydrogenated Palm Oil and Iodized Salt.

Healthy You Trail Nuts
Mix Nuts & Trail Nuts
These peanuts are not salty and oily, I love the texture and it's great. The Healthy You brand also provides healthier alternatives to junk food snacks like this.

Exclusive to Robinsons Supermarket. This brand is sourced locally and all over the world to give shoppers affordable choices of healthy products.

For more Healthy You Products you can visit their website 

9 comments:

  1. Hindi ko natikman yan! Naubos ng mga bagets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried this yet as we often do grocery at S&R or Landmark. Something new to try as I love anything with peanut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the quality of healthy you, affordable pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tried the Trail Nuts! Got it from Robinsons Selections, so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy :)

    http://ninasogue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should try this out! I love mix nuts and the trail nuts even look more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trail nuts! I haven't tried this brand though. I don't seem to see it in our grocery. Boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah matagal na kong nagccrave sa mani! Will check them out on our next grocery visit.

    ReplyDelete