Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Prod:Review: Huggies Dry Pants Pull Ups


Time flies so fast now my Zd bear is wearing the XL diaper. Before when my Zd is one to six months old I just used the ordinary diaper. Yup! No brand name and it's very affordable. But when my Zd bear is growing up when he is six months old unfortunately he had rushes and allergy. Until it happened that his rushes became watery and turns red, almost all of the area of his private occupied the red and watery red rushes. I worried a lot and thank you to my friend who suggested Huggies Diaper.

HUGGIES DRY PANTS XL
Source: Huggies PH



I started using Huggies when my Zd was 7 months old with the medium size. Until now I still use it. When I switched to Huggies, my toddler never encounter any rashes anymore and he is comfortable on it. It's not wetly and even it's full, still there's no leak.

Being a mum we always want our kids to be comfortable because toddlers are always playful and active. In every step he takes I want my ZD boy to enjoy every stage
of his childhood. Having toddler so active and playful is hard but thanks to Huggies Pull ups, it helps Zd boy specially on his journey to enjoy his daily activities without irritation. Another peace of mind is when he sleeps at night soundly and comfy with Huggies.

WHY Zd boy and I love Huggies

I like Huggies because they have Pull ups pants. Though not just the Huggies product has a pants diaper but I do preferred this to my Zd bear  because of the following:

Overnight protection up to 12 hour dryness.
Kahit anong position sa pagtulog ni Zd sa gabi or sa araw kahit anong oras katagal sya matulog panatag ang loob ko dahil sa sa dryness ng Huggies Dry pants at alam kong protektado sya sa kanyang pagtulog.











360 Degree Comfort Fit
Another advantage for me to use the pull ups pants kasi di natatanggal. At kahit subrang likot ng toddler ko di agad natatanggal kahit tatanggalin nya pa. My Zd bear is active but I'm glad I don't need to worry every time when we're playing  outdoor games or indoor games.
Even during our church service my Zd  bear keeps moving it's okay 
Zd's Outdoor activity

ZD's Indoor Activity
For me prices of the products that I'm going to use to my toddler is not important whether it's costly or not. What is important for me is for my toddler's safety and assurance that everything is fine with him.

I know that as for my toddler, malapit na syang mag graduate sa pag diaper and I will miss this product and also the moments that putting diaper to my toddler. Huggies is already part of my Zd's childhood and also to me being a mother.

I bought Huggies in Evergotesco Commonwealth Ave. Quezon City.
It's also available in all supermarkets and drugstores.

You can also visit their website at https://www.huggies.com.ph/

So what's your partner diaper product for your little one? Thanks for sharing mommies :)

26 comments:

  1. We also use Huggies for our little man especially that its rainy. Alternately, we still use cloth diaper.

    Using Huggies is like using cloth diaper. Yael seldom has diaper rash. And yes, I agree on the no leak part.

    We will continue Using Huggies as we see no reason not to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buti ka sis may clothed diaper ka. Gusto kong subukan yan kay Zd lalo na pag sa araw.

      Delete
  2. Oh good thing sis Berns you have a cloth diaper for your little man, medyo tipid yan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also used huggies when my son was still a baby to toddler year. Love ko kasi yung pull-ups nila especially if your kid is so active, ang hirap magdiaper habang gumagalaw. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree sis, ako laging matagal natatapos everytime na magchange na ng diaper halos naghahabulan kami lagi.

      Delete
  4. Hindi ko na to nasubukan after natuli anak ko dahil sa abnormal passage ng urine niya, though. Ayaw na niyang mag-diaper. Tinitingnan ko ang pull-up pants displayed sa mall grocers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, good to your son sis na di na sya nagdiaper kasi magastos din. Makakatipid kana,.

      Delete
  5. I use both Pampers and Huggies with my kids back when their babies, and both are comfortable on two diapers. It comes down nalang if what's on sale. My sister use huggies bagay daw sa anak niya. ZD is getting big na talaga.
    www.wish4less.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree sis affordable and comfortable ang huggies. Yong Pampers kasi allergy si Zd. Kaya nga sis eh maya-maya binata na to. Bilis lang ng panahon. Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Huggis was one of the two brands that I used to buy when my kids were little. I love that it is comfy and never gave my babies any rash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been awhile since my babies wore pull-ups pants. This is a perfect to train them on the potty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Right now I am introducing to Zd when he wants to pee there's a C.R pee and poo. Thanks sis.

      Delete
  8. I have tried pull up pants for my kids when they were really young and it certainly was more convenient to put on especially when they were running around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tama sis! Huggies is really good lalo na sa malilikot na bata.

      Delete
  9. my little man is a huggies baby before,, but never ko na naabutan yung pull up. maybe if i'll have a baby again will surely try this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes to Huggies Dry always! Subok ng maasahan. hehe. Buti nalang nirecommend ni Ate Jo to, ok daw talaga. Ung red pa ung sa kanila dati e, mas mahal un. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat talaga sa inyo ni ate Jo, Tested and proven na pala talaga itong huggies.

      Delete
  11. I have tried Huggies before with my son. But once lang yata until I discover Cloth Diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good that you found the right diaper as no mother would like to see her child suffer from discomfort and pain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fortunate for you to be able to try and test this nice product towards your little one. He seems to be comfortable and dry and no icky feeling when he is wet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also tried Huggies pull-ups for my Twinkle and she's really comfy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We use the same dry pants. Ang ganda nya no? And since Cloud is super likot na this is perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have used Huggies Pull-ups for my kids and they are very convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We used to use huggies dry ever since 2005. My mom uses it for our youngest. On my side, I used to use it too for my son way back when he was still a baby. I definitely agree on the quality huggies can give. Rashes are worry free with it!

    ReplyDelete