Thursday, June 15, 2017

Mother's Day Inspired Purchase: Collagen Soap and Cream

As we all know, last month was mother's day. Most moms celebrate it the way they want. The morning of that very day, I chatted Nilyn and asked her what we would do after our church service since it's mother's day, she said we must treat our selves by pampering in a salon. And also she suggested that would try to have facial with collagen and full body massage. I was so excited about our plan because she is right - as a mother, we need to take care of ourselves whether it's a mother's day or not we need to pamper our selves as a reward for the all the hardwork. But my excitement led me to tangled again in my house because I could not find someone to watch over my son and also due to other circumstances that hindered it. I was actually sad but I needed to accept the facts that it's always hard when your husband is away from you.

One Monday morning when I checked my Facebook newsfeed, I saw Joy Andrada's post about the new product she's selling online: the Collagen soap with cream. When I saw it, it reminded me of the "facial with collagen" that Nilyn was telling me about. I looked and thought about it carefully. After a day, I decided to chat her and make my order. After 2 days I received it and I was so happy.

Collagen Soap & Cream
Collagen soap plus Vitamin E is a whitening soap for skin with protein and vitamins. Collagen is one of the soaps to help and  reduce our skin aging. Collagen also helps to whiten and make skin glowing. It helps the remove acne, wrinkles, black heads, white heads, pimples and it also whitens the under arms like me :)

Collagen Soap & Cream


How to Apply Collagen Soap and Cream?

- Every morning and evening wash and wet you skin with the collagen soap massage it gently and do not rub.
-While enjoying  to massage on your skin, avoid also for getting into your mouth, eyes, and nose.
-Let it sit for a few seconds but for me I sit it for 1 minute.
-After 1 minute or in a few seconds rinse it thoroughly with water.
-Apply toner any skin toner it's okay! And for day time you can apply the collagen day cream and for evening apply the night collagen cream.




 The collagen night cream is like a gel - sticky but it's really good. It helps your skin relax during the night specially before bed time. And the day cream is like a primer or foundation it also helps to prevent or minimize oil.

Me, during applying the collagen soap and day cream to my face :)


What can I say after one month of using these Collagen soap and cream?
After one month of using these products, I can say I am satisfied and happy. Before, I'm not into this kind of beauty products. I only use the usual ordinary products that I've used since before. Honestly it made my face lighter and it helped remove my black heads and white heads. Every morning and evening after applying I feel so fresh and my skin feels so soft and smooth. I also like the cool smell that it has.  The soap is a bit small for me, so I cut it into 3 to maximize its use. I'll certainly make another purchase.

Where did I bought Collagen and how much? 
I bought this beauty product from my friend Joy Andrada in Davao. She is the godmother of my sonEach set costs only P450.00 php including the day and night cream.
If you are interested you can reach Joy on her facebook

25 comments:

  1. Good to know that these products suit you. I buy cleanser and creams for my face too but honestly, I don't use it everyday. Tamad talaga mag-apply ng kung anu-ano sa mukha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here tamad din ako...now lang nagsipag kasi medyo wala namang pinagkakaabalahan.

      Delete
  2. Mas sulit ang facial mo gaw, for the price of 450php, you were able to enjoy the set for a month. Glad that it works well on your skin too. Patingin! Heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korek gaw!actually supper tipid kasi mag 2 months na di parin ubos. Sure gaw soon pag magmeet tayo ulit.

      Delete
  3. Good review! Wake up call na ba to sakin bec im not using collagen and stuff on my face?

    I've been under a lot of stress lately and my skin is suffering a lot. Will try an easy beauty regimen na rin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! being stress is consider of one factor na maka affect sa skin natin minsan. So try it sis :)

      Delete
  4. Busy mommas really need to be reminded to take care of themselves, too. Skin care is really important. I have a lot of momma friends who take skin care seriously! It's one thing I promised myself, too. Maybe when my newborn daughter's weaned from breastfeeding. That might be around 2 years from now. So matagal pa. Haha! I feel envious sometimes with other mommas like you who look their best because they're able to take care of themselves. But I always tell myself, ganito talaga ka-losyang pag may newborn baby. So keriboom lang. Hehe! Way to go sis. Continue mo lang ang skin care routine mo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! now lang din ako gumamit ng mga ganito kasi breast feed din ako kay ZD, and I am happy na na coconsistent ko naman. :)

      Delete
  5. Mommies need to take care of our skin talaga. I am not a fan of routine beauty products, I want something simple lang. This collage soap might be okay for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like something simple sis :) even mu husband told me bakit daw ako nag gaganito, hahaa! sabi ko try lang why not? LOL

      Delete
  6. Interesting products. I've never tried anything with collagen before though and I can't now because I'm still breastfeeding. Just might give it a try when I'm done nursing already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree sis, just wait until you wean your baby, for her/his safety.

      Delete
  7. I'm hearing about the brand for the first time, but their products look quite promising. Good to know that they worked well on your skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a nice set, pretty affordable given the promise it delivers. I let reading restimonials like this as it helps readers know the effectively of the product. Though we react differently to products, it stoll gives hope that the product is truly effective to some.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am bit skeptical kasi when it comes to creams and other products that needs to be applied to face. So I am only using products na kilala ko. Interesting itong collagen products na to. Maybe I could try too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sana mabudgetan ko 'to! hahahaha. I can see na hiyang ang mukha mo dito, which is really good. I hope I get to try this out real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Collagen is really good for the skin! That's right, we must take good care of ourselves to re energize and as a reward for doing good. I am taking vit.c with collagen for anti aging and promote skin's good elasticity, I never tried cream and soap though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds interesting. I'm not really into skincare routine because I'm tamad. More so, I am not into whitening products but I might take a look into collagen and read more about it. As of now, I just use facial wash, moisturizer and facial mask every now and then (when I remember it LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am too lazy to use day cream or night cream, but after my summer travels, I am in need of whitening soap because my arm's color doesn't seem to match my actual skin tone :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've tried collagen before although I usually forget to continue the regimen :p unfortunately, nowadays, I try not to use any products on my face because seems like I used something that irritated my skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh ang sipag mo! I really want to have a beauty regimen but sometimes I just forget. This collagen set looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't tried using collagen cream but reading your review about them makes me want to try it out. I'm glad they worked for your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've read that collagen cream is a must for moms like me who are in middle age. I'd like to try those kinds of collagen which are light on the skin and won't make my face itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are so many products out there it's hard to discern which will work. I haven't actually heard of collagen cream yet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great topic! Lot's of interesting information. If you would like to read more about skin care you can read some here https://rewardedessays.com/

    ReplyDelete