Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I joined the Thank A Mom Movement at Century City Mall


How do I make my mom Happy on Mother’s Day?


My best mom, my mother dear :) 

Hello world meet my mother dear, Alicia Ochea Centino. My mother is 64 years old right now and while the mother's day is approaching, I was thinking on how to make my mom Happy on Mother's Day.

My mother is always there for us even if we all have a family now, her responsibility as a mother didn't change. Though she's not with us because she is now in Mindanao, she still keeps on checking on us to see if we're okay. Mother always think of their children 24/7 that's why I'm so blessed to have her.

My mother is a reflexologist (a.k.a. hilot or massage) until now. Yep! kahit na matanda na sya, she's still working as a home service massage. This is the reason why I was able to finish my studies and help my siblings also. I will never forget when she's with me in 9 months here in manila. She's a very hard working woman, sometimes wala ng pahinga dahil sa daming costumer sometimes she got home at 2am or 3am tapos pagkagising may kakatok kasi may costumer na naman. I salute my mother kasi di sya nagdedemand if how much yong ibabayad sa kanya kung magkano lang yong ibigay sa kanya masaya na sya minsan yong mga mahihirap di nya na sinisingil kasi sabi nya yung skills nya binigay ni Lord kaya di nya kaylangan maningil ng mahal kung ano ang kaya ng bulsa ng costumer nya kontento na sya kahit maliit man ito or malaki what is most important to her  is yong pano sya makatulong sa kapwa nya.

No matter what, I always love my mother! Thank you mama for everything and for being a good mom for us. For all the sacrifices and those sleepless nights just to earn money for us, for her unconditional love thank you mother. We're so blessed because God gave us  a mother like her. For me there's no other mother like her.

This coming Mother's day I am thinking to give her a special date with my father. I am still praying for that and I hope we can make it. 

Happy Mother's Day mama :*

#thankAMomMovement@CenturyCityMall 

No comments:

Post a Comment