Successful companies are making sure to give back known as Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR. These entities make a positive impact on the environment and stakeholders including consumers, employees, investors, and communities.
To show the mission, vision and ideals of Filremit, CSR activities became the essential objectives of the organization, as well as to serve as a guide to what the company represents for its consumers.
Regina also believes that in every success lies the people who worked hard to attain it.
For 2018, Regina Victoria Yupangco De Ocampo of Filremit, has lined up several innovative E- Commerce platform specifically catered to the Overseas Filipino Workers. Objectives for the business include:
1. New technological innovation thru Filremit system around the globe.
2. Increase pick up points all over the Philippine Islands.
3. Intensify coverage of sending thru Filremit thru partners around the globe.
4. Provide other services such as payout for credit card transactions, online shopping, delivery of these goods thru its subsidiary Manila Cargo Express.
5. And most importantly for its Corporate Social Responsibility, to give back to their overseas clients by creating a fund for them to sustain their retirement and provide security to their families.
Giving back is an essential value of the organization since it's corporate objective is to help the Filipinos Filremit has been the trusted remittance company of OFWs worldwide since 2008 and established its name and credibility across the globe.