Whoa! Time flies so fast, it's November na! I'm so excited everytime the month ends, and I love, love "BER" months, why? Simply because it's like rush hour for me - ang bilis lang ng araw may ginagawa ka man or wala, specially if you only focus on taking care of your tot (just like me, lol!).
Alright what's on my October's list and experience? I'd like to do a recap so that when my ex boyfriend (my husband) will have an internet signal and ask what happened last month, while we don't have a communication, I can just send him this. We have no communication for 53 days! Yes, you read that right - 53 days without communication is hard but I always find ways just to make myself busy.
So here we go!
1. Let's start with my ex boyfriend voyage to US, thank God after 3 years nagkita din sila ng sister nya.
|At New Orleans my husband with his sister|
2. My ZD bear was sick for 1 week before the MBP's event in Tagaytay, and thank God all went well before the Spooky event.
3. Birthday party in MOA at Jollibee Phoenix FAILED lol!
4. My MBP's first Event in Tagaytay
5. Our Church Women's Department Induction of Officers
6. Active Fun Fairview Terraces Spooky Halloween
And also I got these freebies from MPB for the month of October. Thank you MBP!
1. Ajinomoto Bag
2. Vita Plus from Rebisco
Bye October and thank you Lord for all the blessings and experience. Hello November! Yay! Hope November will be good to me :)
How was your October? I'm glad to hear it from you!
Thank you and more blessings!