Central Luzon Association of Grace - Churches or CLAG is our church organization here in Central Luzon is composed of many churches. Grace Women Warriors (GWW) is composed of married and matured single Women with the heart of teaching/guiding and supporting our younger generation most specially our children.
I'm blessed that God used me through this ministry by helping this organization. They trusted me to be the Vice-president. If you follow me on Facebook, every first week of the month I post about our meeting photos with GWW officers.
Objectives of our organization:
1. Support the Kids’ Camp.
Every last week of December, our International Grace Bible Institute in Bataan (IGBI) organizes our annual Kids Camp. GWW supports them by helping with the foods and providing their prizes.
2. Support the IGBI- Bataan through special projects and programs for improvement of the Bible School.
3. Conduct lectures and seminars for married couples, families, etc.
4. Visiting women who are in need of comfort etc.
Our present ministry right now is church visitations - the officers conduct church visitations. These are the objectives:
* to know the problems and needs of the women's department in every local church
* to encourage them to participate in our ministries and
* to promote the CLAG women's fellowship, projects, objectives and goals.
|GWW-Officers with the Valenzuela womens department|
So far we have visited one church last month and that church was the Valenzuela church. Personally, I was so blessed because they inspired me and they're so accommodating. Since they are the host of our CLAG Grace Women Warriors fellowship next month, we tackled about the program during this visitation.
On November 1, 2016 we will have our Grace Women Warriors Fellowship and we're expecting 60- 80 delegates to attend this fellowship. I pray that God will bless this fellowship and enlighten all the women specially those who are inactive of their ministry.